Some of our most popular breaks are self-guided. This is what to expect if you come on a self-guided holiday with us.
- We put together a programme of rides for you after taking the time to get to know what you’re looking for. We load them onto a GPS (bring your own or hire from us), and give you a map for back-up.
- All routes have been thoroughly tried and tested and take you to the best scenery on the quietest roads, avoiding the steepest climbs (unless you want a really hard ride). This is all based on detailed local knowledge which has come from doing lots of riding in the area and an endless curiosity about new routes.
- We know that food stops are an important part of cycling, so we plot routes that will give amazing Gourmet experiences, where you’ll have lunch at some of the best restaurants the region has to offer.
- Do you have any special dietary requirements? We work with restaurants who can cater for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.
- Are there things you particularly want to see or do? Peter our route geek can sort out itineraries which include visits to vineyards, artists, artisans, food producers and historical sites.
- Fancy a day off the bike? We can organise kayaking, caving, walking, climbing, hang gliding, horse riding
- If you hit problems, we’ll come out and rescue you.
- Our customers tell us that all of this makes for self-guided cycling holiday. Everything is taken care of, all you have to do is pedal and soak up the glorious scenery.
- Special Diets: We specialise in accommodating Vegetarians, but can also cater for Vegans and Coeliacs. If you have other dietary requirements, get in touch, we can probably help.